WOLVERINE SOFTBALL BLOG
WESLEY COLLEGE FASTPITCH
NCAA ACTION IN DOVER, DE.

Wesley softball homepage:
athletics.wesley.edu/sports/sball/index



Monday, February 8, 2016

PROFILE: SAMANTHA BURNS

Samatha's favorite part of the game:
Team success with everyone involved

 

Samantha Burns
Wesley Wolverine sophomore #4 MI/OF Samantha Burns (Magnolia, DE)

Name: Samantha Kathryn Burns.

Hometown: I grew up in Magnolia, DE

Primary position: Shortstop

Secondary position:
Second base

High School: Played outfield/2nd base at Polytech High School, Woodside, DE

College graduation year: Spring, 2018


Samantha: Wesley Fall-ball 2015

College 2014-15: Attended and played 2nd base at UMASS Lowell freshman year.

 

Major: Pre-Physical Therapy

What I hope to do when I graduate: I would like to be a massage therapist.

 

Favorite aspect of the game: Being able to succeed as a team when everyone works hard.
 

Favorite teams: I love the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins. I've been to like 1000 games, ha.

Last season, Samantha played 2nd base for the UMASS Lowell River Hawks.