WOLVERINE SOFTBALL BLOG
WESLEY COLLEGE FASTPITCH
NCAA ACTION IN DOVER, DE.

Wesley softball homepage:
athletics.wesley.edu/sports/sball/index



Thursday, February 11, 2016

BONE MARROW DONOR

Saluting a REAL softball hero
St. Bonaventure Sinclair takes part
in bone marrow donation program


"You never think that if you put your name in you will be the one chosen. It was a wave of emotions. You can never plan to get a call like that."  


Click here for the full story.

Katie Sinclair, a star on and off the field. 
A bone marrow donor to a stranger...

"At first I thought about softball and school and everything I have going on. I wondered how this would impact my senior year. After I thought about it, I knew that there wasn't anything going on in my life that was more important than helping this girl potentially live longer. Once I realized that, I knew nothing would stop me from doing this." Click here for the full story.