WOLVERINE SOFTBALL BLOG
WESLEY COLLEGE FASTPITCH
NCAA ACTION IN DOVER, DE.

Wesley softball homepage:
athletics.wesley.edu/sports/sball/index



Thursday, October 15, 2015

VISUALIZATION



Dr. Dot Richardson is a former international softball player (two-time Olympic Gold Medalist ), a Florida physician, and the head softball coach of the Liberty University softball team.

She works closely with PFX Athletics (#‎dreamscometrue‬) who is host of “The Spring Games”, Clermont, FL, where the Wesley Wolverines will play next March 6-11, 2016.



Rebel Dream
I was asked by PFX Athletics to shoot some video of instances in my life where my dreams came true for their #dreamscometrue campaign. This is one of them from a dream I had when I was 13 and playing on the women's Orlando Rebels team. This was the first time that I visualized a dream to reality. You can catch some of the other videos at the PFX Athletics YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkF0C8D7RERW5Mt5dzT14OQ
Posted by Dr. Dot Richardson on Friday, October 9, 2015