WOLVERINE SOFTBALL BLOG
WESLEY COLLEGE FASTPITCH
NCAA ACTION IN DOVER, DE.

Wesley softball homepage:
athletics.wesley.edu/sports/sball/index



Friday, April 22, 2016

LINDSAY SIOK CAC INTERVIEW

Two questions below pulled 
from longer Capitol Athletic Conference (CAC) 
interview with junior #12 P Lindsay Siok ...


If you could give one piece of advice to elementary school children, what would that advice be?

"My advice would be don’t rush the process of growing up, stay young as long as you can and don’t neglect time with your family."
CLICK HERE for the full interview with
Wesley Wolverine junior #12 P Lindsay Siok (Milford, DE).
 
Name three (3) people, real or fictional, living or dead, that you'd like to have dinner with?

"I would like to have dinner with my grandmother that passed away many years ago. It has been so long and we were so close. I would love to hear her opinions on how things are now and how much we have all grown. Another person I would like to have dinner with would be Melissa McCarthy. I think she seems like an awesome person from watching her movies and it would be pretty awesome just to meet her. My mom and I watch the Ellen DeGeneres show together and the miracles she does for people is so inspiring and she just seems like a pretty great person."


CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY
& Lindsay's thoughts on another half dozen questions.